Does your organisation need volunteers?
If your organisation is looking for volunteers in Hertfordshire to assist in the delivery of your service, #TeamHerts Volunteering (#THV) can help.
#THV is a free countywide service your organisation can utilise to engage Hertfordshire residents in your volunteering offer.
Why recruit through #THV?
Through #THV your organisation can reach over 14,000 potential volunteers.
#THV highlights the local volunteering offer via:
- Our social media with a combined following of over 7,000 prospective volunteers
- Our newsletter which has over 7,000 subscribers
- Our events (such as volunteer fairs) where organisations utilising the #THV advertising service gain priority access
How we differ
- #THV is a free service for any VCSE organisation looking for volunteers in Hertfordshire
- #THV is a countywide service, providing your organisation with a gateway for promotion to the whole of Hertfordshire and access to a wider pool of potential volunteers
- #THV create and facilitate a selection of Network Forums providing the opportunity to connect with other voluntary sector professionals
- #THV run conferences throughout the year, which give an opportunity to listen to some expert guest speakers and to deepen your knowledge of specialist subjects such as trusteeship (Building Effective Boards)
#THV has compiled a number of resources for organisations to utilise in order to better manage their volunteers. Resources include a selection of templates and top tips, as well as a series of external articles and guides concerning volunteer management. To view all of our available resources, click here